Friday 13 January 2012

TAKE TWELVE JANUARY


JANUARY EDITION
(via instagram)


1. Sketching ideas and organisation for Project Life
2. Dinner overlooking thebay
3. Lunar New Year Spirit in Singapore
4. Self-portrait
5. Cool wooden saying: All journeys have secret destinations of which the traveler is unaware
6. Waiting for the bus at night
7. Vietnamese Lanterns
8. Cool typography and a play I want to watch
9. Fiddling with my blog
10. Dinner at Vivo
11. Morning milk tea (teh) and washi tape
12. Delicious Wagyu burger

Happy TGIF everyone!

14 comments:

  1. how do you get all your instagrams together like this?? i did Take 12 and I'm in love, I'd like to be able to display it this way as well :]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @sbookinshay - i did it using photoshop (: You can try using GIMP or online web collage programmes

      Delete
  2. It's fun to see what others are doing with their days...everyone's day is so different.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cool! Love the way the pictures are collaged

    ReplyDelete
  4. That looks so cool in a collage like that! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. While I'm not organized enough to do a project like this, I certainly enjoy looking at others'! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous!! Love the collage and wonderful pics.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pictures and collage! Can't wait to see upcoming "Take 12" pics. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your photo collage! Instagram is so perfect for a project like this! Thanks for playing along with Ella's Take 12 project!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your collage and did something similar with my photos (I also decided to use Instagram exclusively for this project) :) I'll have to take a night time photo next month, I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your photos and collage. Great captures of your life

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos! This is going to be a great new project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, that instagram makes everything awesome. Love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...