Friday 16 September 2011

A WEDDING CANVAS

When going to weddings, I go with scrappy gifts.  Canvases especially make sense for weddings for me, I think because those type of photos never become outdated and people usually do want to have their wedding photos in a place.


Flowers and butterflies never go wrong on a wedding piece. I especially love the felt flowers cut out from my sizzix with the centers that dropped out from another set of flowers I had on it.

Supplies: Making Memories, Sizzix, Hambly Studios, Prima, K&Company

One thing I have noticed though, weddings in Singapore seem to be dominated by pink. I know that pink is a girly colour, and this may be the rebel in me talking, but what happened to funky colours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...