Saturday 10 September 2011

SCRAPPING FOR A WEDDING

My friends are getting married. Interestingly enough I actually knew the both of them separately before they even knew one another, so it is definitely an interesting situation and friendship.

So I volunteered to scrap their couple photos, having had taken a set of shots for them the previous year. And as there are many and I wouldn't want to bore anyone by putting them all out at once, I'll share them in small small doses.


Pretty in pink I call it. The nice thing of this photo is the Singapore Supreme Court in the background, before it is the way it is now, all boarded up to transform itself into The National Art Gallery, a sign of the change there is constantly going on here in Singapore. Soon it'll not be possible to get shots like this without a permit of sorts.

Feminine, soft and pink is not fully my style, but I guess for weddings it works.

Supplies: Making Memories, Tattered Angels, My Mind's Eye

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...