Sunday 28 August 2011

WANDERLUST

Traveling has always been in my blood. I love going to explore a new country, even though admittedly it can be tiring, but the life experience you get from especially traveling solo is not what anything else can give you.

Of course people have asked, why don't you travel with people or wait for friends to go together, but being alone is good, for the mind and soul and the  embracing of what life is.



And of course the footwear which accompanies me to every country I can wear it, barring winter. 

Love the twine that swirls around behind the letters at the bottom of the page to give the layout some movement. And the diecut paper makes it look like a stamp, which I like

Hidden journaling in tag behind photo.

Supplies: October Afternoon, Studio Calico 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...